Homemade No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream is filled with Crushed Oreos and M&M’s then sandwiched between two Rich & Fudgy Brownie Cookies made from scratch. Everyone will love these Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Holy Cow! Words cannot describe my happiness when I tried one of these for the first time. The rich chocolatey cookie, like no other chocolate cookie I’ve had before, filled with creamy homemade ice cream with crushed Oreo’s & M&M’s.
The perfect 4th of July treat. And bonus make them the day before, so the day of you just pull them out of the freezer when you’re ready. I made the ice cream in the morning and before bed made the cookies and assembled them.
While these will be perfect for 4th of July with the Red, White & Blue M&M’s you can make them year round with regular M&M’s. I made them look like good ol’ AMURICA but they’ll be long gone before then in fact I might need to make another batch!
Oh and the cookies are fabulous on their own too! As my sista Lydia said “FYI Those cookie are crack. Great Job”
Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
No Churn Ice Cream
- 466 Grams (2 Cups) Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- 397 Grams ( 14oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 170 Grams (1/2 Cup) Crushed Oreos
- 170 Grams (1/2 Cup) M&M's
- 113 grams (4oz) Milk Chocolate
- 113 grams (4oz) Semi Sweet Chocolate
- 113 grams (4oz) Dark Chocolate
- 91 Grams (5 tbsp) Unsalted Butter
- 150 Grams (3 Large ) Eggs, at room temp.
- Brown Sugar (Light or Dark)
- 100 Grams (3/4 Heaping Cup) All Purpose Flour
- 3 Grams (1/2 tsp) Baking Powder
- 3 Grams (1/2 tsp) Salt
- 60 Grams (1/3 Cup) M&M Candies, you may use more or less depending on how many you want
No Churn Ice Cream
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment beat the heavy cream and vanilla extract until medium peaks form.
- In a seperate bowl mix sweetened condensed milk with curshed Oreo's and M&M's. Fold the mixture into the whipped cream. Place mixture in an airtight container and place in freezer for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces. Place a glass bowl sitting over a pot with a little water on low- medium heat, make sure that the bowl is not touching the water. Place the butter, cut into chunks, into the bowl with the chocolate. Mix until chocolate and butter are melted. Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the brown sugar and eggs, beat for 2-3 minutes you will see the mixture begin to lighten.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Slowly add the cooled chocolate mixture to the brown sugar mixture. Mix until fully combined, fold in the flour mixture just until no flour streaks remain. Pour into an airtight container and let chill in fridge for 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a Silpat Liner. Scoop 2 tbsp of dough onto sheet making sure to leave an inch between each cookie. Bake for 9-11 minutes, the cookies will begin to have the crunchy brownie top look on them. When done place tray on a wire rack and let cool for 20-30 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- When ready to prepare cookie ice cream sandwiches, remove ice cream out of freezer and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Scoop 1/4 cup ish of the ice cream, place one scoop of ice cream on the bottom of a cookie and take another cookie and put it on top of the ice cream. Wrap the cookie sandwich in plastic wrap, twice.
- I did two sandwiches at a time and placed them in the freezer then did another batch.
Golden Oreo Cake Batter Ice Cream Pie
Bailey’s Double Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
Cake Batter Golden Oreo Ice Cream
Raspberry Puree is swirled through a luscious lemon cheesecake all on top of a Lemon Golden Oreo Crust make this Raspberry Swirl Lemon Cheesecake irresistible.
Cheesecake is one of my favorite things to make, especially in the summer. A nice cold dessert, oh it hits the spot! Especially lemon desserts and this year I have loved the combination of Lemon & Raspberry. They just go together so well.
So Cal is in the 100’s right now, so freaking hot. But that didn’t stop me and my mom from craving a roast dinner tonight. If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen a delicious dinner.. Yorkshire puddings.. ugh so delicious. I could literally eat 10 yorkies, dipped in gravy or even plain. And then roast chicken, roast potatoes, cheesey cauliflower, brussels sprouts, carrots, mashed potatoes and TONS of gravy all over it all!
Makes me so happy.
And you can’t have a delicious dinner that is not followed by dessert. So I think you should make this one, I brought it into work and it went over very well. But cheesecake usually does, creamy dreamy deliciousness!
Raspberry Swirl Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 12 oz package Lemon Oreos, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 container Raspberries
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 16oz cream cheese, completely softened to room temp.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- Zest of two medium sized lemons
- Juice of 2 medium sized lemons about 1/3 cup
- 3 large eggs, at room temp.
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan, set aside. Preheat oven to 350F. In a small bowl combine Lemon Oreos and melted butter. Press into bottom and slightly up upsides of prepared pan. Place in fridge while you make the cheesecake.
- In a food processor blend raspberries and sugar until mixture is in liquid form. Pour mixture through strainer to get rid of all seeds, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat cream cheese for 3 minutes on medium to high speed. Add granulated sugar and beat for another 3 minutes. Add in heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla beans, lemon zest and lemon juice mixing until fully combined. Add in eggs one at a time. You should have a creamy batter with no lumps. Pour into prepared pan, place dollops of raspberry puree and use a knife to swirl the dollops into the cheesecake batter. Place 9 inch springform pan in a 10 inch cake pan- place cake pan in roasting pan and fill roasting pan with hot water half way up the sides of the cake pan. This prevents ANY water from getting in the cheesecake and you don't have to wrap everything with foil.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, until the middle of the cheesecake should jiggle just a little bit. Turn oven off and let cool in oven for 1 hour then take out of roasting pan and wrap with plastic wrap. Let sit in fridge over night.
- The next day take the cheesecake out of the fridge and using a hot clean knife cut slices of cheesecake.
Salted Caramel Cheesecake is baked on a delicious Oreo crust then topped with more homemade salted caramel, these Caramel Cheesecake Bars are my all time favorite cheesecake bar
I just went shopping for my first pair of boots y’all!! I am soooo excited for Nashville this weekend with my favorite girlies! Lots of dancing and eating, perfect combo if you ask me 🙂
Call me crazy but I have never had biscuits and gravy, it never looks appealing but I am sure it will be delicious in Nashville.
We missed out on tickets to The Blue Bird Cafe but I am sure we will find plenty to do.
You would think going on a girls trip to Nashville I would be controlling my eating but no, I am indulging in things like Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars. And lemme tell you these were bomb freaking diggity. Like DAYUUUUUM GINA! They went quick, too quick for my liking. The amount I bake it’s not often that I get my fill of sweets but sometimes I just sit at work dreaming of coming home to the last thing I baked, like those Tart Lemon Bars, and these cheesecake bars were on my mind as well.
Do yourself a favor make em and DON’T share. You will regret it. This is why yoga pants were invented.
Speaking of yoga pants, who ALWAYS runs all their errands in yoga pants and trainers only to run into people asking if you were just at the gym?! Hell no! I’m on my way to lunch 😉
- 21 Oreos
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese at room temp
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup salted caramel homemade or store bought
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a 9X9 pan with foil and grease it heavily, including up the sides.
- In a food processor crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. In a small bowl combine the crushed Oreos and melted butter. Once combined press into prepared pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the cream cheese for two minutes. Add the granulated sugar and mix for another 2 minutes, make sure to scrap sides of bowl so all is incorporated evenly. Add in eggs, one at a time and then vanilla.
- Pour on top of prepared crust. Spoon 8 tbsp sizes dollops of salted caramel and use a knife to swirl into bars. Bake for 38-42 minutes or until center stops giggling. Set on wire rack and let cool for 30 minutes, then place in fridge to chill for 2 hours or do 40 minutes in fridge and 30 in freezer.
- Drizzle more salted caramel on top, if desired. Store in fridge.
Based on the Nutty Irishman Cocktail this no bake pie is filled with Bailey’s Irish Cream, Frangelico and of course we needed chocolate! This no bake pie is perfect for your next event!
I love pie, I didn’t grow up with much pie but when I did have pie it was often Cherry Pie with Custard. But I think I’ve had my fair share of Cherry Pie because once I get past the nostalgic thought I shake my head thinking Noooo not cherry pie!!
What I do love though is pies that are made with an Oreo Crust and chocolate! Because lezzzz be honest here I can’t get enough chocolate in my life. And if you are satisfied with the amount of chocolate in your life, you are lying. Okay maybe you’re not and maybe I have a slight addiction to chocolate. Shhh don’t tell anyone.
Anyways I also have a slight addiction to Baileys Irish Cream, especially in a Nutty Irishman drink. Baileys+ Frangelico= THE BEST DRINK EVER! I always have a few on St. Paddy’s cuz, well, they are bomb.
Last year I made a Bailey’s No Bake Pie but this year I just to take it up a notch and base the pie off of my favorite drink and add in some chocolate. Cuz, well, we already went over my addiction.
Make this pie Sunday night, let it sit in the fridge set up all beautifully and then Monday make some chocolate curls and serve!! Or you could make it easier and sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top. Either way, make it.
Oh and I hope you like booze. Cuz this pie is a boozy pie, tots perfect for St. Paddy’s!!
Make sure to check out all the other bloggers celebrating not only Pi Day but also Julie‘s 1 year countdown to her wedding!! I be this year will fly by for Julie!!!
Nutty Irishman Pie (No Bake)
- 28 Oreo Cookies ( 2 rows)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 8oz block cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 3 tbsp Frangelico
- 1 good quality chocolate bar, frozen
- In a food processor blend Oreo cookies until crushed to a fine crumb. Pour into a bowl and mix in 1/2 stick melted butter. Press into a 9 inch pie dish. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl on top of a saucepan or double broiler melt the chocolate. You want the saucepan to have about 1 inch of water and the bowl to sit on top of saucepan- as in not touching the water. Melt the chocolate and watch carefully, as chocolate burns easily. Once completely melted and smooth set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat cream cheese for 2 minutes. Scoop into a clean bowl. In the same mixing bowl whip the heavy cream and first 1/2 cup Bailey's until stiff peaks form. Once whipped cream is formed fold in cream cheese, chocolate and remaining 1/4 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream and Frangelico. Pour into prepared pie dish. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or over night. Using a vegetable peeler take a chocolate bar that has been frozen peel curls of chocolate to put on top of pie Or use this tutorial for chocolate curls or sprinkle on mini chocolate chips.
You can see all the amazing pie recipes being shared today by clicking the images below.