Pudding Banana Bread
So I tried to stay away from banana bread I even tried going down the lemon path with a Lemon Loaf but I couldn’t resist coming back to my dearly beloved.
I was planing on staying away but when I was cleaning out the cupboards I found a box of banana pudding that needed to be used. So I thought hmm add it to banana bread? I have seen others do it so I thought why not? And I am glad I did.
This bread was moist, super banana-y and the perfect snack for anytime of the day! I hope you try it. It takes 5 minutes to whip up!
- 1 stick of butter melted,
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 3.4 oz container Banana Creme Pudding (could use vanilla)
- 1 5 oz Chobani Banana Greek Yogurt (could use plain or vanilla)
- 2 large or 3 medium banana, very ripe
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 baking pan.
- In a large bowl combine melted butter and sugars. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Mix in flour, baking soda, salt and pudding mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Fold in greek yogurt and smashed bananas. Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in comes out clean.