Reese’s Stuffed Smore’s Bars
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 regular size Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme/fluff (not melted marshmallows)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light. Beat in egg and vanilla. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. Add to butter mixture and mix at a low speed until combined.
- Divide dough in half and press half of dough into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared pan. Place peanut butter cups over dough. Spread marshmallow fluff over peanut butter cups. Place remaining dough in a single layer on top of the fluff (most easily achieved by flattening the dough into small shingles and laying them together).
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Peanut Butter Marshmallow White Chocolate Bars
WOAH are these babies good! When I saw this recipe it automatically went on my “To Bake” list. I won’t lie it has taken me a while to come back to these as my “list” is ever-growing. I wanted to use up what I had in my baking cupboards and I happened to have all of these ingredients on hand 🙂 YAY! And I have a kids birthday party to go to and I am going to work tonight so I can hopefully get rid of the whole pan so I don’t sit and eat every last bite myself! Yes, I have done that before on many occasions :/
These bars are delicious and very rich! I like to cut the bars into small squares because they are so rich but any size will do! Enjoy!
1 Yellow Cake Mix
1 Stick of Softened Butter
1 Large Egg
1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
3/4 Cup Marshmallow Creme
14oz Can of Condensed Milk
11 oz Bag of White Chocolate Chips
3/4 Cup Mallow Bits
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9X13 pan with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray or butter the pan.
2. In a medium sized bowl mix together the cake mix, butter and egg until combined. You will end up with a thick dough. Press the dough into the pan.
3. In a medium sized bowl mix together the peanut butter, marshmallow creme and condensed milk until combined. Pour over the dough. Top with white chocolate chips and mallow bits.
4. Bake for 24-26 minutes. Enjoy 🙂
Recipe slightly adapted from Picky Palate
Chocolate Smore’s Gooey Bars
Ever since I made the White Chocolate Gooey Bars I knew I wanted to make a chocolate version! This recipe is so simple and so delicious! I couldn’t stop picking at the pan-I secretly always pick at the pan and create another straight line so it’s not obvious how much I have actually devoured! 🙂 Enjoy 🙂
1 Box Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix
1 Stick Softened Unsalted Butter
1 Large Egg
2 1/2 Cups of Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup of Mini Marshmallows
1 Cup of Chocolate Marshmallows (I bought some at Target)
1/2 Can of Condensed Milk
Preheat oven to 350F & Grease a 8X8 Pan.
1. Place the cake mix, butter & egg in a large bowl and mix together until combined- you will be left with a thick dough.
2. Press half of the dough into the prepared pan. Layer the dough with graham crackers, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
3. Press the rest of the dough on top of marshmallows then drizzle with condensed milk.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes. As tempting as it will look coming out of the oven do your best to let it cool as it will be super gooey! And you could easily burn yourself or make a huge mess!
Biscoff Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
2 Ripe Bananas
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer mash bananas, then add two eggs and mix together.
5.Pour into buttered & floured pan. Sprinkle some brown sugar on top of batter and bake for 1 hr-1hr 15 minutes. Enjoy 🙂
Cabo San Lucas
Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box Devils Food Cake Mix
- 1 small box Jello Chocolate Fudge instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 stick softened butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 6 regular size Snickers
- Preheat oven 350F and line tray with cupcake liners.
- In bowl of an electric mixer place cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, milk and sour cream. Mix until well combined. Distribute batter into cupcake liners evenly. Bake for 20-23 minutes. You will know when the cupcake is done if you stick a toothpick in the center of the center cupcake and it comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack. When completely cool start the chocolate mousse.
- Melt the milk chocolate either in the microwave or over a double broiler. Be careful when you are melting chocolate chips because they go from melted to burnt in seconds. I like to let them melt until the chips are really shiny and starting to look mushy and then take them off of the double broiler or out of the microwave and stir until creamy. Once melted set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff.
- Once the chocolate has cooled for 5-10 minutes gently fold it in to the whipped cream. Use a large piping bag and pipe the mousse into the center of the cupcakes.
- For the frosting in the bowl of an electric mixer whip the butter for 2 minutes.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Mix until the perfect frosting consistency! Spread or pipe on top of cupcakes.
- Chop snickers bars into small pieces and place on top of cupcakes