I have a SLIGHT obsession with Oreo’s. I absolutely LOOOVE Oreo Cookie Shakes. But let me tell you there is only one good Oreo Cookie Shake and it is from Jack in The Box! Most places blend the Oreo’s into the vanilla ice cream but Jack in The Box keeps the chunks of the Oreo’s in it. Which is why I am obsessed…and my sister too.
I am also obsessed with cream cheese. It makes EVERYTHING better. Including Oreo crumbs. Then dip those two in milk chocolate. Hello welcome to Heaven!!
Make these. Like now.
- 1 Package Oreos
- 1 8oz package Cream Cheese at room temp.
- 1 Bag Milk Chocolate Chips
- Place the Oreo's in a food processor and crush them to a fine crumb. Set aside ½ a cup of the crumbs.
- In a large bowl mix together the room temperature cream cheese and Oreo crumbs.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Roll Oreo/Cream Cheese mixture into small balls and place on baking sheet.
- Let them sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to harden.
- Once the balls are hardened begin to melt chocolate. Pour chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips on 50% for 1 minute. Take out and stir chocolate chips. Keep microwaving in 10 second intervals. Watch carefully because you cannot go back from burnt chocolate.
- Using a skewer or toothpick dip the hardened Oreo balls into the melted chocolate. Place back on wax paper. I did about five at a time then I would sprinkle the left over Oreo crumbs on top then move on to more dipping. Let set and devour! Keep in the fridge.