Ok seriously California.. does it still have to be this hot? UGH!! I’m ready for my boots, sweaters, leggings, jeans, scarves.. you know the whole fall thing. Anyways I needed something sweet because…well I do everyday lets be honest. I saw this recipe recently and needed to make them! I would suggest making them quite a bit smaller as they are super sweet. Coming from me it means they are REALLY sweet. They kinda reminded me off little sweet praline candies that some restaurants handout.
- 4TBSP Butter
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Biscoff Spread/TJ Cookie Butter
- 1½ Cups Quick Oats
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chunks (I used the Milk Chocolate Pound Plus Bar from Trader Joe’s)
- In a medium saucepan heat up the butter, heavy cream and sugar. Let mixture come to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove from heat and stir in Biscoff. Once combined stir in the oats.
- Dump the chocolate chunks in and mix only once or twice so you still get some chunks left in the cookies.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop cookies onto parchment paper. Place cookie sheet in the fridge for cookies to set.
Recipe adapted from: Picky Palate