If I could eat one type of food for the rest of my life it would be Italian. Pasta, Bread, Cheese, Garlic, Tiramisu, Cannoli…the list goes on! I just LOVE it so much!! I love the creamy Alfredo sauce, a great meat sauce, and just a plain old garlic olive oil.
The other night I wanted a quick, yummy, semi-healthy dinner. This is super easy to make. You can easily adjust to make a large batch or smaller single portions. You can also adjust the type of veggies you use based on what you already have in the house. Enjoy 🙂
- 1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup of Chopped Asparagus
- ½ Cup of Chopped Carrots
- 1 Cup of Broccoli
- 1 Bag of Pasta
- ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Roasted Garlic
- Parmesan & Romano Cheese
- In a pot of boiling water cook the pasta according to directions on pasta bag/box.
- In a large saucepan saute broccoli, carrots and garlic in olive oil. After a few minutes add the asparagus. Three minutes later add the tomatoes.
- Once the veggies are sautéed add the cooked pasta. Sprinkle with as much or as little cheese as you would like.
- Enjoy 🙂