Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
It’s been a sad week at my house. Our oven broke 🙁 I find myself getting anxious to bake!! So today I made some “no bake” cookies because I just NEEDED to make something! These are so yummy better than the regular no bake chocolate peanut butter oat cookies. I find the addition of Heath Bits & Chocolate chunks makes the cookies 10X better! Hope you enjoy these cookies. They take all of 10 minutes from start to finish 🙂
I definitley felt like rubbing these cookies in my ovens face! NA NA NA I don’t need you oven.
Okay I’m just kiding oven I need you come back to me!
- 2 Cups Sugar
- ½ Cup (1 Stick) Butter
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 Cups Oats
- 4 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter (Crunchy or Smooth)
- ½ Cup Heath Bits
- ¾ Cup Milk Choc Chunks
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a medium saucepan mix together the sugar, butter and cream. Once all melted together let boil for 1-2 minutes.
- I used regular oats (not quick) so I added the oats to the saucepan on low heat for two minutes. (IF you have quick oats this is not necessary). Then add the cocoa powder and peanut butter. Mix well. And fold in Heath Bits and chocolate chiunks.
- Use a small cookie scoop and splace on a baking sheet. Let cool and set. If you are lacking patience that day like me stick them in the fridge for a few minutes 🙂