Woah that’s a mouthful. Cookie Butter Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies…
I have wanted to make pudding cookies for ages. They always look so soft and perfect. I have had pudding boxes in the cupboard for ages and I don’t really have a reason why it has taken so long to make some.
These cookies were amazing, thank god I gave half of the them to my tax lady. Otherwise I probably would have put myself into a cookie coma. And let’s be honest I do that all too often.
You will love how soft these cookies stay… for DAYS! But let’s be honest cookies don’t usually last that long!
Cookie Butter Pudding CC Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter at room temp.
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cookie Butter (or Biscoff)
- 2 cups ap flour
- 1 3.4oz box french vanilla pudding
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl combine butter and sugar. Mix for 3 minutes on medium speed to fully incorporate and produce a creamy mixture. Add in eggs one at a time then add vanilla and cookie butter. Mix for an additional 2 minutes to fully incorporate.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, pudding mix, salt and baking soda. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in milk chocolate chips. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 30minutes-1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with silpat liner, if using.
- Shape cookies into little mounds. Bake for minutes
Recipe idea/adapted from Inside BruCrew Life
Are you a fellow Cookie Monster?
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
The BEST Snickerdoodles
Cookie Butter Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies
White Chocolate Cookies
Andes Chocolate Chip Cookies
Bailey’s Irish Cream Cookies