FRESH MOZZARELLA, TOMATO & BASIL drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, cracked pepper & sea salt- This was AMAZING! So yummy I highly recommend it!
Chocolate.. one of the loves of my life. Meet a triple chocolate cupcake that is CHOCOLICIOUS! 🙂
I ate the batter left over from the brownie batter. As I poured out the chocolate chips I “accidentally” missed the bowl, so I ate those that fell out. I licked the bowl from the cupcake batter. I ate the tops of two cupcakes as soon as they came out of the oven. Five minutes later I took care of the rest of those two cupcakes. I tasted the frosting about 5 different times, licked that bowl and ate the leftover frosting. I have a PROBLEM!
Anyways all 3 parts are delicious on their own but together they are just scrumptious!!
*I did these cupcakes over two days but you could do the brownie batter in the early morning and do the cupcakes in 8 hours or so*
1/4 Cup Melted Butter
1/3 Cup Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/3 Cup Milk
1 Box of Devils Food Cake Mix
1 Box Deviled Food Cake Mix
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Cup Vegetable Oil
4 Eggs Beaten
1/2 Cup Milk
2 Cups Mini Chocolate Chips
4 Sticks Melted Butter
6 oz Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Cocoa Powder
Pinch of Salt
1 1/4 Cup Light Corn Syrup
2 Tsp Pure Vanilla
12 oz Milk Chocolate Chips
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet scoop 1 tbsp sized balls of dough.
- Cover and put in freezer overnight or at least 8 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease and line cupcake/muffin pan.
- In bowl of an electric mixer combine cake mix, sour cream, oil, eggs and milk. Once well combined scrape down bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill cupcake pan evenly 2/3rds full then place one ball of brownie batter in each cupcake.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. Cool completely.
- Microwave chocolate chips in 30 second increments. After each 30 seconds mix chips well. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine melted butter powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt in bowl of an electric mixer. Do not over mix, mix until just combined.
- Add corn syrup and pure vanilla.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Pipe/Spread/Frost the cupcakes 🙂
I am a big believer in the saying “If the shoe fits buy it in every color”, especially for comfy high heels!
Try not to eat the whole pan in one sitting! It lasted me a whole half of a day 😉
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter, Softened
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1½ Cups All Purpose Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate chips
- 15 Crushed Oreo's
- 25 Cookies & Cream Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 8X8 baking pan with foil and grease.
- In bowl of an electric mixer cream together the butter and granulated and brown sugar. Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until fully combined. Stir in crushed Oreo's and chocolate chips.
- Press just under half of the dough into prepared pan then line the kisses evenly across pan. Finish by topping with the rest of dough pressed evenly on.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
Recipe Source: Picky-Palate
Gooey White Chocolate Marshmalow Bars
A while back I was once again browsing one of my favorite websites Picky-Palate and saw this delicious recipe and instantly added it to my must bake list. Well that list is ever growing every day… ridiculously long. I was looking over the list/or stack of paper/or Pinterest board of my to do list of baking and rediscovered these.
Today was the day!
As soon as I tasted these I wondered WHY?!?!! Why had I not made these the day of?? They are delish! Chewy, white chocolate marshmallowy goodness.
1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
1 Large Egg
1 Stick of unsalted butter
4 1/2 Full Honey Graham Crackers
1 Bag of White Chocolate Chips (11.5oz)
2 Cups of Mini Marshmallows
1/2 Can of Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 8X8 pan.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the yellow cake mix, large egg and butter until combined.
- Press half of the dough in prepared pan.
- Layer graham crackers on top of dough followed by white chocolate chips then marshmallows.
- Press the rest of the dough on top and drizzle with condensed milk.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes. Let cool in pan otherwise you will end up with a gooey mess 😉
10 tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into cubes
1 1/2 Cups brown sugar
1 cup Biscoff spread
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 1/4 cup chocolate chunks, chips, mini chips.. etc.
1 cup of chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9X13 pan.
2. Melt butter and brown sugar together in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once butter is just melted and mixture is combined and smooth remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes, then add Biscoff spread. Cool mixture for 5 more minutes.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt and baking powder.
4. Add dry ingredients to Biscoff mixture and mix until just combined.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour batter into greased pan.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of pan comes out clean. ENJOY try not to devour all at once! (It will take some willpower)
Note: Whenever making bars or brownies I take a knife and loosen the edges right after I take the pan out of the oven.
A few weeks ago I purchased the 100th anniversary Oreo’s. They were good but not what I expected. I was expecting a different taste/flavor but they seemed quite similar to regular Oreo’s, if anything they just smelled better to me 🙂 Anyways, I whipped up some brownies with the Oreo’s in! Easy Peasy and Delish! Enjoy!
1 3/4 cups plus 2tbsp cake flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
6 tbsp milk
1 vanilla bean split lengthwise
6 tbsp unsalted butter at room temperature
5 large eggs plus 4 large egg yolks
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup freshly brewed espresso (or very strong coffee)
5 tbsp Kahlua
9 tbsp sugar
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
12 oz marscarpone cheese at room temperature
1 1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar