Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box Devils Food Cake Mix
- 1 small box Jello Chocolate Fudge instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 stick softened butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 6 regular size Snickers
- Preheat oven 350F and line tray with cupcake liners.
- In bowl of an electric mixer place cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, milk and sour cream. Mix until well combined. Distribute batter into cupcake liners evenly. Bake for 20-23 minutes. You will know when the cupcake is done if you stick a toothpick in the center of the center cupcake and it comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack. When completely cool start the chocolate mousse.
- Melt the milk chocolate either in the microwave or over a double broiler. Be careful when you are melting chocolate chips because they go from melted to burnt in seconds. I like to let them melt until the chips are really shiny and starting to look mushy and then take them off of the double broiler or out of the microwave and stir until creamy. Once melted set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff.
- Once the chocolate has cooled for 5-10 minutes gently fold it in to the whipped cream. Use a large piping bag and pipe the mousse into the center of the cupcakes.
- For the frosting in the bowl of an electric mixer whip the butter for 2 minutes.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Mix until the perfect frosting consistency! Spread or pipe on top of cupcakes.
- Chop snickers bars into small pieces and place on top of cupcakes
Extraordinary Desserts, San Diego CA
Cream Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread
Biscoff Mallow Bit Chocolate Chip Cookies
FRESH MOZZARELLA, TOMATO & BASIL drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, cracked pepper & sea salt- This was AMAZING! So yummy I highly recommend it!
Chocolate.. one of the loves of my life. Meet a triple chocolate cupcake that is CHOCOLICIOUS! 🙂
I ate the batter left over from the brownie batter. As I poured out the chocolate chips I “accidentally” missed the bowl, so I ate those that fell out. I licked the bowl from the cupcake batter. I ate the tops of two cupcakes as soon as they came out of the oven. Five minutes later I took care of the rest of those two cupcakes. I tasted the frosting about 5 different times, licked that bowl and ate the leftover frosting. I have a PROBLEM!
Anyways all 3 parts are delicious on their own but together they are just scrumptious!!
*I did these cupcakes over two days but you could do the brownie batter in the early morning and do the cupcakes in 8 hours or so*
1/4 Cup Melted Butter
1/3 Cup Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/3 Cup Milk
1 Box of Devils Food Cake Mix
1 Box Deviled Food Cake Mix
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Cup Vegetable Oil
4 Eggs Beaten
1/2 Cup Milk
2 Cups Mini Chocolate Chips
4 Sticks Melted Butter
6 oz Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Cocoa Powder
Pinch of Salt
1 1/4 Cup Light Corn Syrup
2 Tsp Pure Vanilla
12 oz Milk Chocolate Chips
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet scoop 1 tbsp sized balls of dough.
- Cover and put in freezer overnight or at least 8 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease and line cupcake/muffin pan.
- In bowl of an electric mixer combine cake mix, sour cream, oil, eggs and milk. Once well combined scrape down bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill cupcake pan evenly 2/3rds full then place one ball of brownie batter in each cupcake.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. Cool completely.
- Microwave chocolate chips in 30 second increments. After each 30 seconds mix chips well. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine melted butter powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt in bowl of an electric mixer. Do not over mix, mix until just combined.
- Add corn syrup and pure vanilla.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Pipe/Spread/Frost the cupcakes 🙂
I am a big believer in the saying “If the shoe fits buy it in every color”, especially for comfy high heels!