Caramel Cheesecake Bars
Salted Caramel Cheesecake is baked on a delicious Oreo crust then topped with more homemade salted caramel, these Caramel Cheesecake Bars are my all time favorite cheesecake bar
I just went shopping for my first pair of boots y’all!! I am soooo excited for Nashville this weekend with my favorite girlies! Lots of dancing and eating, perfect combo if you ask me 🙂
Call me crazy but I have never had biscuits and gravy, it never looks appealing but I am sure it will be delicious in Nashville.
We missed out on tickets to The Blue Bird Cafe but I am sure we will find plenty to do.
You would think going on a girls trip to Nashville I would be controlling my eating but no, I am indulging in things like Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars. And lemme tell you these were bomb freaking diggity. Like DAYUUUUUM GINA! They went quick, too quick for my liking. The amount I bake it’s not often that I get my fill of sweets but sometimes I just sit at work dreaming of coming home to the last thing I baked, like those Tart Lemon Bars, and these cheesecake bars were on my mind as well.
Do yourself a favor make em and DON’T share. You will regret it. This is why yoga pants were invented.
Speaking of yoga pants, who ALWAYS runs all their errands in yoga pants and trainers only to run into people asking if you were just at the gym?! Hell no! I’m on my way to lunch 😉
- 21 Oreos
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese at room temp
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup salted caramel homemade or store bought
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a 9X9 pan with foil and grease it heavily, including up the sides.
- In a food processor crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. In a small bowl combine the crushed Oreos and melted butter. Once combined press into prepared pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the cream cheese for two minutes. Add the granulated sugar and mix for another 2 minutes, make sure to scrap sides of bowl so all is incorporated evenly. Add in eggs, one at a time and then vanilla.
- Pour on top of prepared crust. Spoon 8 tbsp sizes dollops of salted caramel and use a knife to swirl into bars. Bake for 38-42 minutes or until center stops giggling. Set on wire rack and let cool for 30 minutes, then place in fridge to chill for 2 hours or do 40 minutes in fridge and 30 in freezer.
- Drizzle more salted caramel on top, if desired. Store in fridge.