I LOOOOVE chocolate chip cookies. I honestly could eat two whole baking sheets of chocolate chip cookies hot out of the oven. They don’t seem to phase me. I could eat hundreds a day they are soo good. I just love them. I could go on and on and on but I’ll stop here.
Does anyone watch Sister Wives I just recently started watching it on Netflix and I’m kind of obsessed. I think it is so interesting to learn about different cultures and then turn it into a reality tv show..heck yes I will watch!! Do you guys watch it? What do you think about their lifestyles??
They were the perfect combination of a funfetti cookie and a chocolate chip cookie. Next time I might want to frost them Just because frosting makes everything better!
- 1½ Cup AP Flour
- 1¼ Cup Yellow Cake Mix
- ½ TSP Baking Soda
- ¾ Cup Unsalted Butter, softned
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1¼ Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Sprinkles
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, cake mix and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer cream together the butter and sugars. Mix in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Dough will be runny refrigerate for 3o minutes + to firm up so the cookies won’t spread too much.
- Once chilled pre heat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with silpat liner. Scoop tablespoon size. Bake for 11-13 minutes. Until edges are golden brown. Allow cookies to cool partially 5 minutes or so on baking sheet then move to a wire rack. Then stuff your face with as many cookies as you can JK but really enjoy
Recipe adapted from: Sally’s Baking Addiction