This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS Incorporated. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeInTheFun #CollectiveBias
Pillsbury™ Brownies create a chewy, moist, chocolatey brownie crust that is then topped with a creamy dreamy cheesecake swirled with mini M&M’s® make this Brownie Bottom Cheesecake Recipe perfect for your Christmas Party!
The other day we had a fundraiser for my high school reunion. Yes, I am that nerd that is on the board for the high school reunion. Thanks to Cassie and Jackie that is. I had somehow convinced, really forced, one of my besties, Tiffany, to come with me. I picked her up and on the way we stopped in to Walmart so I could pick up Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix for this Brownie Bottom Cheesecake. We galavanted around the store, naturally getting caught up in the wine and makeup aisle but eventually made our way to the baking aisle for the Pillsbury™ Brownie mix.
We headed to the fundraiser and while it wasn’t a great turn out, our host was very generous in his donation to our reunion. And it was a great excuse for me to have a burger on a Wednesday night 😉
These are a few things I always do when baking a cheesecake:
- Room temperature Cream Cheese, NEVER use cold cream cheese
- Bake my Cheesecake in a Springform Pan
- Place the Springform Pan in a Large Round Cake Tin
- Place the Cake Tin in a Roasting Pan and fill it with hot water, stopping halfway up the side of the cake tin
- When about the inner 2 inch diameter of the cheesecake is jiggly and the rest is set I turn the oven off and let the Cheesecake rest in the oven for 1 hour
- Take Cake Pan out of Roasting pan and let Cheesecake cool further on a wire rack for one hour
- Wrap in plastic wrap and let the cheesecake chill overnight or minimum of 8 hours
- When cutting the cheesecake to serve always have a hot cloth near by to wipe the knife clean after each cut
If you follow those steps you should be able to make a show stopping cheesecake with no problems!
I absolutely love making a cheesecake. Dessert is really two in one, I have so much fun making it the night before usually with my sisters or mom and then the next day sharing it with the rest of my family. I always make a cheesecake for a family party, whether its Christmas or a Birthday it is so nice to make something the day before. And who doesn’t love the gift of a sweet treat? My family sure does!
Brownie Bottom Cheesecake Recipe is perfect for Christmas Day dessert or any other special paaaarty with your friends and family.
Want some more ideas to bake with M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits?