Biscoff, Biscoff, Biscoff… my love! Who doesn’t love it? I can eat it on just about anything from a slice of banana bread, a waffle, dunking a chunk of chocolate in it or when I am in healthy mode dunking apple slices in the delightful spread!
I truly think it is amazing! Anyways I made these bars recently and throughly enjoyed every bite!
- 1 TBS Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Flour + 2 TBSP
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- ½ TSP Salt
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter at room temp.
- ¼ Cup Biscoff/ Cookie Butter
- ⅓ Cup Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ TSP Vanilla Extract
- ¾ Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Line a plate with a paper towel and set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat melt butter and add oats. Stir and cook until toasted, roughly 5 minutes. Remove from heat and place on a plate lined with paper towel.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat butter, Biscoff and sugars until fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla. At low-speed mix in the dry mixture. Fold in toasted oats and chocolate chips
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 14-15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy