10 tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into cubes
1 1/2 Cups brown sugar
1 cup Biscoff spread
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 1/4 cup chocolate chunks, chips, mini chips.. etc.
1 cup of chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9X13 pan.
2. Melt butter and brown sugar together in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once butter is just melted and mixture is combined and smooth remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes, then add Biscoff spread. Cool mixture for 5 more minutes.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt and baking powder.
4. Add dry ingredients to Biscoff mixture and mix until just combined.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour batter into greased pan.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of pan comes out clean. ENJOY try not to devour all at once! (It will take some willpower)
Note: Whenever making bars or brownies I take a knife and loosen the edges right after I take the pan out of the oven.