Bailey’s Irish Cream Pie
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Pi Day! Woooo Hoooooo
And I celebrate Pi Day with Pie!
This pie is super easy to make. The only real time is the chilling time. I made it the night before I served it.
This Pie is linked up at Crazy for Crust. Dorothy is having a Pi Day Party! When she mentioned this weeks ago I thought what a fun idea! And I had to make a pie. I always take an excuse to bake a certain something! 🙂
I made this pie last week on Thursday night so I could bring it for a fat friday lunch time treat!
This pie was a treat! I hope you make it and enjoy it with your family and friends, or co workers like me!
- 28 Oreo Cookies ( 2 rows)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 8oz block cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Bailey's Irish Cream Hint of Mint
- 1 good quality chocolate bar, frozen
- In a food processor blend oreo cookies until crushed to a fine crumb. Pour into a bowl and mix in 1/2 stick melted butter. Press into a 9 inch pie dish. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl on top of a saucepan melt the chocolate. You want the saucepan to have about 1 inch of water and the bowl to sit on top of saucepan as in not touching the water. Melt the chocolate and watch carefully as chocolate burns easily. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat cream cheese for 2 minutes. Scoop into a clean bowl. In the same mixing bowl whip the heavy cream and 1/2 cup Bailey's until stiff peaks form. Once whipped cream is formed fold in cream cheese, chocolate and remaining 1/2 cup of Bailey's. Pour into prepared pie dish. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or over night. Using a peeler take a chocolate bar that has been frozen peel curls of chocolate to put on top of pie.